Silicone Cold Pourable Crack Filler is a crack sealant of rubberized cold-applied asphalt emulsion. It has been designed for filling the cracks for several pavement surfaces. It provides a protective barrier against moisture intrusion. This is highly needed for the cracks repair on pavements made of asphalt and concrete. Silicone Cold Pourable Crack Filler is useful for the prevention of cracks. It also provides protection against the weather's thaw cycles and destructive freeze. This is safe in use and needs zero cutting or heating. Also, it has excellent adhesion, and waterproofing function.
Go Green Cold Pourable Crack Filler is silicone cold applied crack sealant, which is designed for cracks repair on asphalt and concrete pavements. It prevents cracks from becoming potholes by sealing them from the weather's destructive freeze and thaw cycles. It is safe and easy to use.
1. Ready to use, no cutting or heat needed
2. Excellent adhesion
3. With low maintenance cost
4. Flexible to allow for expansion and movement
5. Good waterproofing function
6. Strong weather resistence, won't flow at high temperature, nor brittle rupture at low temperature
7. Can be constructed at the temperature of -50 to 80 degree, suitable for use of the four seasons
8. Open to traffic soon
9. Suitable for inside and out
It is ideal for roads, highways, parking lots, and driveways. When properly applied, Go Green cold pourable crack filler can be driven over within 30 minutes without tracking.