Go Green Super Warm-mix Additive (SWA) is a liquid surfactant-based warming agent specially developed for high polymer modified asphalt binder and hot mix asphalt mixture, which can be melted and dispersed in asphalt. The material can reduce the production, mixing and rolling temperature of the high viscosity modified asphalt mixture by 20~50 Â°C, which has the effect of improving the construction work-ability of the modified asphalt mixture and improving the road performance.
1. Reduce the temperature of traditional hot mix asphalt mixture by 20~50 Â°C, extend the construction season, and work in lower temperature environment;
2. Significantly reduce the energy consumption of asphalt mixture production, reduce the emissions of CO2 and other gases and dust, reduce environmental pollution as well as improve the working environment quality of workers;
3. Lower mixing temperature helps to reduce the aging of asphalt during construction, suitable for night construction and winter construction;
4. Extend the service life of asphalt mixing equipment and reduce equipment maintenance costs;
5. The road paved by the warm mix asphalt mixture is easier to regenerate;
6. Significant cooling effect for high viscosity asphalt binder;
7. With good thermal stability in hot asphalt;
8. Improve the anti-fatigue and water damage resistance of asphalt mixture;
|Dark brown liquid
|The benzene content of (VOC) is no more than
SWA asphalt modifier and SBS modified asphalt I-C composite modified asphalt (10% blending),
Brinell rotational viscosity (100 â), no more than
The asphalt tanks of the mixing station should have functions of heating, heat preservation and circulation stirring. The pavement petroleum asphalt or polymer modified asphalt is used as the base material, add certain proportion of the SWA warming agent in to make it uniformly dispersed and melted in the matrix raw material by simply stirring and circulating in the asphalt tank. For polymer modified asphalt such as SBS, the amount of SWA should be 5~10% of asphalt; for 70# or 90# asphalt, the amount of SWA should be 3~7% of asphalt.
1. Pavements where with high construction environment and environmental protection requirements such as tunnels and municipal roads;
2. Asphalt Paving construction under low temperature environment such as early spring, autumn and winter.
3. Long and big area tunnel asphalt pavement;
4. High-performance ultra-thin overlays, etc., especially high requirement of on-site compaction;
5. Highways, heavy load roads or airport runways where with high-viscosity modified asphalt
|Super Warm-mix Additive
||Super Warm-mix Additive (SWA) is a liquid surfactant-based warming agent specially developed for high polymer modified asphalt binder and hot mix asphalt mixture, it can reduce the production, mixing and rolling temperature of the high viscosity modified asphalt mixture by 20~50 Â°C.
||200L steel drum package, 80 drums in a 20ft container, store in dry and cool place